When creating a new HTML ad or landing page, you can use the Media Library to upload an HTML5 ad created through an ad creator like Google Web Designer or Adobe Animate.
1. Navigate to the Media Library
2. Click on the drop down menu button labeled "Create"
3. Select the type of file you will be uploading (in this case, we will select the HTML Ad)
4. Click the "Upload Zip File" button
5. Locate the Zip file which contains your ad or landing page files on your computer
6. Select the Zip file and click “Open”
INCORRECT - <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css">
CORRECT - <link rel="stylesheet" href="index_files/font-awesome.min.css">
Don't forget to save the file before exiting the screen.
Your Zip file should contain the index.html file in the root folder. Any supporting files can be in the root folder, or in separate folders within the Zip file.
When saving a file on a Mac, oftentimes your computer will save an additional folder labeled MACOSX within your Zip file. The UpRival system cannot read this additional file. If you experience issues when uploading, please double check to see if your Zip files contains this MACOSX folder. Delete the folder and re-upload the Zip file.